Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 3 Things 5, 6 & 7

Thing 5
Being a bird lover, I searched flickr's site for cockatiels. I found a picture of a cockatiel that looks just like my "Papaya". You can view him at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lyndawalldez/364367024/

Thing 6
I checked out third party tools and discovered Mapps. This is a very cool site where one can map their flickr photos with geographic tags. Whether you want to see a sunset in California or look at flowers in Washington, Mapps is the place to go. Talk about connecting people across the country! What next ? Globally?

Thing 7
Speaking of digital cameras, I love mine! The only problem is that I tend to use the camera as a photo album. Instead of downloading them on my PC or taking the memory stick to a photo shop, I keep them in my camera. On the plus side, it's a great sized photo album that's easy to travel with. On the other hand ,I can't take anymore photos (without deleting). I think it's time to use Flickr and maybe invest in a new memory stick!

No comments: